The not-so ‘cord’-ial war

Jennifer Miller
January 11, 2015  

“Tug of war is a sport that directly pits two teams against each other in a test of strength.” The war over graduation cords has created tension between administration and the activities that don’t get cords, going back and forth in their own tug of war. “We are in the process of looking... Read More

EP_jenniferM

Summer Reading

Jennifer Miller, Staff Writer
September 18, 2013  

Everyone has been there. Every summer students are forced to read books that they, most of the time, wouldn’t choose for themselves. Teachers say things like “reading is supposed to be fun!” but assigned reading is usually the opposite. This year the incoming freshman were asked to read... Read More

Hog the ball, not the funding!

Jennifer Miller, Staff Writer
May 1, 2013  

Why does the football and basketball team get most of the funding for sports? Are these teams favored over the other teams at Edison? Some people feel like the football and basketball teams are hogging funding, is this true? Some people believe football and basketball are favored compared to... Read More

Club highlight: yearbook

Jennifer Miller, staff writer
October 2, 2012  

Photo Journalism (yearbook) isn’t just your average class. Everyone works together as a family, and it’s a great way to get involved with your school. Yearbook is a full year course where you can learn writing, planning, communication and photography skills. “Yearbook is a lot of fun.... Read More